PLEASE LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!!!!
Make STar Pro RUN Fast and Smooth: https://goo.gl/y69XeA
Rooting S7262 Tutorial: http://youtu.be/rx3PhWBnHZI
Download CWM Recovery and ROM: http://j.gs/79e7
In this video i have installed CWM Recovery and Android Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Star PRO S7262. I flashed the CWM recovery using Odin 3.07 and flashed the recovery. After booting into recovery i flashed the ROM.
ROM is working great.
The ROM in video was bit lagging but the lag was for 2-3 minutes and after that the phone is working flawlessly.
After using several apps at a same time…there’s not much difference in the performance.
There is only 1 bug, i.e. keyboard. So just install a keyboard from market. Rest everything works fine like sim, wifi, bluetooth, etc. NO Bugs.
1. Place your zip file in root of SD Card.
2. Turn Off your Device and boot into downloading mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power.
3. Connect your USB Cable to your Phone and PC/Laptop.
4. Choose PDA/AP and flash recovery.img file.
5. After recovery is flashed boot into CWM Recovery by using the same method as of booting into Stock Recovery (Volume UP + Home + Power).
6. Now do a factory reset and clear cache partition and dalvik cache.
7. Now choose ‘Update from sdcard’ option.
8. Select the zip file and flash the ROM.
YOU ARE DONE!!!
Please Like and Subscribe and for any queries feel free to contact me:
Google plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RashadRais